Lizzie Miller Model | Lizzie Miller Posted for Glamour

Lizzie Miller, a 20-year-old will appear in Glamour Magazine for second time. The magazine features a picture Miller sitting in her underwear. Her ‘natural’ body is her only weapon that made people crazy to learn more about her. The photograph was taken by photographer Walter Chin and was part of a story about feeling comfortable in your own skin.

Lizzie Miller said:
“When I was young I really struggled with my body and how it looked because I didn’t understand why my friends were so effortlessly skinny. As I got older I realized that everyone’s body is different and not everyone is skinny naturally– me included! I learned to love my body for how it is every curve of it.”


1 comment:

  1. I've always been a fan of plus-size models! There's a great site with lots of images of plus-size models here:

    http://www.judgmentofparis.com/

    They're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete