Legarrette Blount Punch Video

Oregon Ducks football player LeGarrette Blount threw a punch to Boise State player Byron Hout after the game was over wherein Boise State won over Oregon State 19-8.

On the video clip below you can see Byron Hout go up to LeGarrette Blount and pop him on the shoulder pads and say something to the Oregon player. He answers with an (expletive) you! and then lays a hard right hand square on the jaw sending the defensive end to his knees.

LeGarrette Blount apologized saying:
“I just apologize to everyone that was watching this. I just apologize to all of our fans, all of Boise’s fans. I lost my head. … A few guys wished me a good game, a few guys pushed me and I just kind of lost my temper.”
blount punch video
[this video clip was credited to photobucket.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment