Perez Hilton Beaten Up by Will.I.Am




Perez Hilton and Black Eye Peas frontman Will.I.Am are exchanging words over at Twitter. Perez Hilton assaulted by Will.I.Am after the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto, Canada.

This is what Perez Hilton posted on his Twitter account
“I’m in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.”

“I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.”

“Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.”

“I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.”

And this is the reply of Will.I.Am after he created his own twitter account
“I just made a twitter account because it isnt cool for someone to blame you and blast you with lies…”

“I was the one that came to him with respect, and he was the one who called me a f*ggot outside the club,” Will.I.Am said in the video. “Sounds like somebody wants mad attention and is not really concerned about his health.”

“Shame on you, shame on your behavior, and that’s just messed up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment